- I confess, when I first watched this video, I was rooting for the passenger to catch the kid and puncha his buns (or more likely end up looking like Cyborg Santos thanks to those skate trucks), but after inspecting this like the Zapruder film, I have adjusted my findings and the driver, who I have named Laren McDouche, is 100% at fault. Laren McDouche ran that stop sign on a street packed with people, almost hit the kid, honked at him for using the crosswalk, then yelled some shit that sounds like “the fuck you doing kid.” Then on top of that, Laren McDouche takes off like a douche on fire down the street again after he gets his windshield smashed.
- I normally have a soft spot for McLarens because they’re a little more off beat and weird than your standard I-got-rich-so-I’ll-buy-a-quarter-million-dollar-sports-car-to-try-to-fill-the void-in-my-life Ferrari or Lamborghini, but you can just tell that Laren McDouche is the type who would go to his local exotic car dealer and stand next to a Ferrari so he could say to the salesman “this is the one, yes yes yes I saw three of these parked outside of the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There’s too many self indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money. Now if I was driving a McLaren MP4-12C…”
- The only way I would change my mind about the driver is if someone had come up and said “hey man, you just fucked up your Ferrari” and instead of correcting him, he said “it’s not mine”
- You know shit went down when someone shouts out “worldstar”
- There are two Nicolas Cage references in this post, now I have a record to beat.
UPDATE: We have a second angle that confirms my hypothesis.