- Some maniac in Romania built a fully functioning full sized car out of Legos. Even the engine is apparently made from Legos, and runs on compressed air.
- This is the work of a crazy person.
- Who is the turdbag who said “hey we’re doing an unveiling and first drive of a working a 500,000 piece all Lego car, doing something no one has ever done before using toys never designed for something of this scale, this is a big deal. I’d better learn to drive my new quadcopter right next to the builder’s head and swoop around like a seagull on meth!”?
- The kind of mind that takes this from drunken idea to completion is missing the same internal controls that prevent people from sewing someone’s mouth onto another person’s anus. I’m not saying that the people responsible are currently working on a human centipede, but I haven’t seen proof that they aren’t. And don’t forget this car was built in Romania, the same Romania that once housed (and probably still does) someone you probably know as Dracula. So they have a history of taking things too far.
- In fact, since Dracula’s body was never found, how do we know he isn’t still around and using an immortal’s amount of spare time to build a car out of half a million Lego pieces?
- This Lego car was actually built a couple years ago but I just found out about it now and it’s still interesting and why are you so concerned you’re not my supervisor.
- Finding out that this was possible with Legos makes me sad that I wasted my time building stupid non working spaceships (which are holy crap surprisingly expensive, maybe my parents did love me). Sadder even than learning that the other staple of childhood, the Victoria’s Secret catalog, is being discontinued.
- I confess, when I first watched this video, I was rooting for the passenger to catch the kid and puncha his buns (or more likely end up looking like Cyborg Santos thanks to those skate trucks), but after inspecting this like the Zapruder film, I have adjusted my findings and the driver, who I have named Laren McDouche, is 100% at fault. Laren McDouche ran that stop sign on a street packed with people, almost hit the kid, honked at him for using the crosswalk, then yelled some shit that sounds like “the fuck you doing kid.” Then on top of that, Laren McDouche takes off like a douche on fire down the street again after he gets his windshield smashed.
- I normally have a soft spot for McLarens because they’re a little more off beat and weird than your standard I-got-rich-so-I’ll-buy-a-quarter-million-dollar-sports-car-to-try-to-fill-the void-in-my-life Ferrari or Lamborghini, but you can just tell that Laren McDouche is the type who would go to his local exotic car dealer and stand next to a Ferrari so he could say to the salesman “this is the one, yes yes yes I saw three of these parked outside of the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There’s too many self indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money. Now if I was driving a McLaren MP4-12C…”
- The only way I would change my mind about the driver is if someone had come up and said “hey man, you just fucked up your Ferrari” and instead of correcting him, he said “it’s not mine”
- You know shit went down when someone shouts out “worldstar”
- There are two Nicolas Cage references in this post, now I have a record to beat.
UPDATE: We have a second angle that confirms my hypothesis.
You might be the most chew spittingest, diesel drivingest, drag racingest, sister panty sniffingest hillbilly, but after watching this video you’ll be checking craigslist for a beater 240SX and looking for twisty mountain roads, or at least buying a drift RC car and terrorizing your dog.
- God AE86s really do sound like a swarm of bees. If I were an old Japanese farmer along this road I’d think I was under attack by Beedrills and hide in my sake cellar.
- What is this awesome classic Japanese car drifting along like what do you want from me?
- Is that an Acura Legend in the middle of the pack?
Yeah I think it is, looks like this swarm of drifters blew by someone’s grandma tossed a sick energy drink out the window so it landed on her lap, and she drank it and instantly became a crazy drift expert. Or they spent a flying asscrap load of money building a drift car out of a luxury barge. Not sure which idea I like more.
- Kamikaze Dive is a great name for a video, stay tuned for my ‘Murican drift response: Nuclear Bellyflop